Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Short-Lived Experiment.

I barred myself from watching W - well, I'd say "speak," but "stumble," "slur," "pout," "chide" and "insist on his beyond-transparently stupid rhetoric in the face of all logic" would be the more accurate verbs - a while back, outside of The Daily Show.

Tonight, I attempted to watch his post-vetoing... collection of angry sentence fragments. I unmuted the television just in time to hear him applying the same "facts" he was so fond of pushing in the immediate wake of September 11: "...Al Qaeda, who trained men to come over to American soil and--[mute reactivated]"

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOT! IRAQ WAS NOT BEHIND 9/11 AND YOU KNOW IT, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOTIC CHILD, WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE SEND SOMEONE OVER TO HIS SOIL TO -

It was a short-lived experiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home