Monday, October 08, 2012

I Blame Columbus

Re: Columbus Day, today there was one of those little street fairs that sell crap trinkets but good food right outside my building and all I could think was, "Why are you celebrating Columbus Day?"

The whole thing was odd & kind of creepy, considering they were the type of people he maybe probably would have slaughtered had he encountered them, i.e., they were not Caucasians.

I later witnessed a cab driver almost strike a woman carrying her baby in the crosswalk, even though she had the right of way because hey, he was in a rush so he just had to come within a foot of them. Then he went into the gas station just adjacent this intersection.

So, not being able to shrug off a baby and mother almost being grazed by yet another rager, I went up to him and asked if he had even seen them and what the hell was he doing.

He started shirking and waving me away angrily, saying all zombie-baby-like, "Go away, I don't like you. I didn't hit anybody." I told him I was calling the police, and a few other things; let him worry it out. Freaks!

I blame Columbus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home