Friday, September 01, 2006

Mos Def Arrested for No Reason at the VMAs


I mean, "Mos Def Arrested for Exercising his Right to Free Speech at the VMAS" - yes, with the proper permit, you "law and order" assholes. Seems to me that if these allegedly "by the book" types were so interested in enforcing the law, they'd stop trampling all over our Constitutional rights.

I plan on calling NYPD and inquiring further.

Like the NOPD flunkies, I have a feeling they'll refuse me an interview - if not blatantly, than perhaps by repeatedly failing to return my phone calls and/or agreeing to an interview but refusing to set a date for said interview, making it a tad difficult to conduct.


4 Comments:

Blogger Undercover Mother said...

This reminds me of when Cindy Sheehan was arrested for no reason at all during the State of the Union Address.

Bogus...

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many whine about arrests for "no reason". Upon further investigation by anyone with double-digit IQs - or higher - such claims are seldom found credible. By the way, Cindy Sheehan was removed from the SOTU address after being told to cover her attempting-to-make-lame-political-commentary t-shirt and refusing to do so. It is inappropriate in said venue and not tolerated -- by that sad pawn or by anyone. Some wearing "Support Our Troops" t-shirts were told the same, but I guess that isn't as fun for a whiner to mention.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FLAME WAR!

what's with the "anonymous?" snarky comments from unidentified readers are hardly comments at all...

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see your contact information posted along with your insipid, sniveling drivel. Of course, I also don't see you showing the ability to point out anything I posted which isn't factual. That, Sparky, is because everything I posted is fact -- not whining opinion garnered from BRILLIANT conversations of the Great Unwashed. Now try not to speak. The adults are speaking.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home